COMBINING EDUCATION AND ACTION TO DELIVER REAL RESULTS!
There’s basic education and then there’s mastery.
There’s ordinary Lean Six Sigma Training and then there’s AMEND IN ACTION.
Our programs are way more than training – they’re real-world skills development. And, they’re the only Lean Six Sigma programs that guarantee you achieve project success as part of your learning journey.
- Learn the basics of Lean Six Sigma project leadership in 4 days. (Note: these four days are spread over 4 weeks so there’s time for you to use what you learn, and to get feedback on your work.) More advanced learning takes 20 days over 16 weeks.
- Apply what you learn immediately. You get instructor and peer feedback every step of the way. You make progress, real progress. And it’s impressive.
- Join a small group to help accelerate your learning, and for support. You never get stuck because there’s always someone to reach out to, someone to bounce ideas off of. Sharing your success, and learning from others helps you see more possibilities.
- Achieve real results. You complete a project – usually something that’s really important to your overall success – and you have a new way of approaching every day.
If you want to simply learn Lean Six Sigma principles, order some books, or take some online classes. If you want to learn how to use Lean/Six Sigma principles, approaches, and tools to make a real difference in your business – our Lean Six Sigma IN ACTION programs are the only way to generate real project success while you learn.
[one_half last=”no”] [title size=”2″]Our Philosophy[/title]
Learn. Apply. Believe. Change.
Change. You can’t have progress without it, and it’s hard to achieve on your own. It comes in steps, and as a result of hard work.
It can be achieved faster if you know the right steps to take – in the right order. For example, you can diet and lose weight. You can exercise and loose weight. Or, you can combine the power of diet and exercise to achieve the best possible results. You can improve your golf game by watching some videos, or practicing at the range. Or, you can combine the power of learning and action to radically improve your skills by playing a few rounds with a pro.
We believe training works the same way. You can run your people through traditional training programs and fill their heads with knowledge…then hope they connect it to your business. You can throw them into a challenge and hope they learn what they need to deliver results. Or, you can work with AMEND and combine the power of education and action.
Our exclusive AMEND IN ACTION approach combines the power of learning with the impact of hands-on coaching to deliver lasting, business-building results.
Education PLUS Action – that’s the AMEND difference. It’s how we help create SMARTER INDIVIDUALS, SHARPER TEAMS, and SUCCESSFUL COMPANIES.
[testimonials backgroundcolor=”” textcolor=””][testimonial name=”Operations Leader” gender=”none” company=”Gearbox Manufacturing Company” link=”” target=”_self”]”The best thing about the AMEND IN ACTION program is its immediate impact (and the outstanding instructor!). We now have a better plan for approaching every day.”[/testimonial][/testimonials]
[/one_half] [one_half last=”yes”]
Sample Program Outline
*Note: will flex and adapt to the needs of the class and specific projects.
- Interactive lean simulation, introduction to Lean and Six Sigma, and project selection.
- Define / Measure Phase
- Delivering content within the LSS “Define” and “Measure” phases. Project Charter, process mapping, data collection / measurement systems analysis, cause and effect diagrams, practice “tollgate” presentations, and DISC assessment (leadership module).
- Analyze / Improve Phase
- This is the most analytical portion of the LSS methodology. Will gauge the needs of the team and deliver analytical tools such as: Gauge R&R, Regression, Pareto Principle.
- Control Phase
- Deliver content on poke yoke (error proofing), process control, and sustainability. Will orchestrate dry runs of report-out presentations; give feedback, and closeout projects.
- Report Out
- Executive report out in front of senior leadership illustrating training investment ROI