Develop your Own Curriculum from our Existing Knowledge Base
- Training Sessions
Each one of these methods is individualistic- uniquely customized to your industry, your company, and the specific audience. They are not merely PPT slides for your consideration; our customized educational offerings require participants to exhibit lion leadership – to “look in the mirror” and take an active role in their learning.
Each path is outlined below. Any one of these improvement events can be tailored for depth according to client preferences – including timing and price specifications. Typical modules include: 4 hour, 8 hour, 3 day, and 5 day variants.
[toggle title=”Training Sessions” open=”no”]
- Improvement events which utilize a classroom-type focus centered on methodologies.
(Ex: TPM for operations or Hoshin Planning for executive strategy).
- Broad & Overarching
- Hallmarked by extensive coaching and instruction.
- Personalized, follow-up 1:1 coaching also available.
[toggle title=”Simulations” open=”no”]
- These are leveraged for better understanding of a specific tool.
(Ex: a Lego simulation to demonstrate “one piece flow”)
- Focused & Intentional
- Hallmarked by clear visualizations of selected concepts.
- Simulations can be created around any of our 140+ tools.
[toggle title=”Workshops” open=”no”]
- Hands-on events that involve both classroom and floor time with diverse, cross-functional teams.
(Ex: Kaizen, 5S, TPM, and SMED events to name a few)
- We are the facilitators.
- Workshops can be centered around any action-based events.