Applications are accepted year-round. Please address all résumés or additional inquiries to Paul Delaney, by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
OPEN POSITION: PROJECT LEADER
Title: Project Leader (Full-time)
Location: Cincinnati, OH (must be open to travel)
Desired Degree / Experience Field: Industrial and Systems Engineering, Finance, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science and Engineering
Compensation: Competitive & multi-dimensional; includes 401k and charity match programs
Who is AMEND Consulting?
We are a rapidly growing business improvement firm in Cincinnati, OH who has established a premier reputation over the last 10 years. We service the middle-market in every industry from Steel Manufacturing to Not-For-Profit, and at every level of the organization from shop floor to executive management. Our three business units: Consulting, Training, and Analytics and Technology Solutions (A&TS) have propelled us from 3 to 12 employees, and 30% YOY top-line growth in 3 years.
We love transformation; witnessing both individual and organizational growth gets us out of bed each day. The values of our two founders permeate the organization and consistently win us repeat business to the tune of 60-70% of revenue each year. The project leader role will be expected to demonstrate and consistently live the following: passion, innovation, honesty, stewardship, and serving as a Catalyst for change.
Wanted: A-Players ready to Change Lives and Transform Businesses.
Project Leaders work hand-in-hand with managing partners, senior project leaders, peers, and analysts to accomplish project goals and wow our clients every day. As a member of the Analytics and Technology BU you will define, measure, and optimize systems of People and Processes to drive extraordinary ROI’s for AMEND’s customers.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Project Leaders must demonstrate full mastery in the following areas:
- People: Consulting & Professionalism
- Client Satisfaction: building and maintaining strong relationships; adaptability
- Lead cross-functional teams; remove obstacles; facilitate improvement events
- Process: Engineering & Process Improvement
- Lean Rules; Six Sigma Tools; planning & fully executing Kaizen events:
- Process/Value Stream Mapping & Flow Analysis from Current to Future State
- Work Measurement Systems, Capacity Models, Bottleneck Analysis, Simulation
- Advanced Data Analytics including VBA, MS Excel, MS Access, and ERP
- Expert Statistical Analysis: SPC, DOE, Forecasting, Scheduling, Optimization
- Metrics: Operational & Financial
- Hoshin Kanri / Policy Deployment: dollarize and drive operational metrics
- Developing ‘From-To’ metrics in the form of Balanced Scorecard
- Transformation: Project Leadership
- Assertive: manage action items, due dates and accountability; pure results focus
- Strong self awareness: seek constant feedback and prioritize tasks
- Flexibility: continually adapting to put client needs above all else
- Development of professional presentations for client steering committees
Project Leaders must have top-notch interpersonal and professional relationship skills applied to a diverse group of clients from varying industries and backgrounds. Project Leaders must have strong leadership skills and the discipline to remain focused in high stress situations. Project Leaders must be highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and email prose.
Individual Development Plans
You are the brand. You own your development. AMEND is committed to your success.