Applications are accepted year-round. Please address all résumés or additional inquiries to David Velie by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
OPEN POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Success Formula: People+Process+Metrics = Transformation
Title: Administrative Assistant
Traits: A-Player with Pace and Perspective
Reports to: Managing Partners
Location: Cincinnati, OH – no travel
Compensation: Competitive & multi-dimensional; based on previous experience
Wanted: A-Players ready to Change Lives and Transform Businesses.
The Administrative Assistant will multi-task to support AMEND’s growth strategy. The role will touch the following areas and enable efficiency: client service, finance, marketing, and recruiting.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Own and manage all administrative tasks including: meeting and travel arrangements, formal communication to key clients and stakeholders, and relationship development.
- Basic accounting tasks – expense accounts, billing support and accounts receivable.
- Support Marketing activities:
a. Print media creation and distribution.
b. Frequent blog and social media updates to key contacts and networks.
c. Research prospective markets and individuals to drive sales target lists.
- Client Service: professional and timely communication and materials distribution.
- Support recruiting activities by organizing events and managing all communication.
- File and maintain client and business record keeping system.
- Support team development by facilitating internal staff and culture meetings.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google small business email and calendar, document and content management systems, and internet research
a. Strong desire for personal interaction and expert communication skills
-Mastery of written and verbal communication methods
b. Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
c. Self-starter and autonomous. Driven to task completion and timely response.
d. Naturally service oriented with a strong ability to anticipate team and client needs.
e. Business objectives:
-Drive team building, increase scale, and serve our economic community.
Personal Development Opportunities
You are the brand image – AMEND is committed to your success.