Most employers ask, “How are we going to hire more high performing people?”
Visionary employers ask, “How are we going to turn this labor shortage into our competitive advantage?”
No matter where you are on the spectrum – stocked with talent or struggling to hire and retain the people you need to grow… talent management has become a c-suite must have.
“More people left our company this past year than we were able to physically hire. Our turnover rates are preventing our company from growing because we are constantly re-training new employees!”
“Most Millennials want to make their own schedule and struggle to push other people to drive results. I know I’m supposed to hire them but how do I know they can handle our expectations?”
“The number one challenge our company is facing today is hiring talented people. Most people don’t want to work in our industry and they can go to another company down the road and make more money.”
We hear these kinds of comments every day when we’re out meeting or working with local leaders.
With unemployment rates near or below 3% across the state, companies are getting creative about how to source more people to support their company’s needs, while others are struggling to recruit and retain the people they need to grow.
This is a challenge that nearly every industry faces – whether they know it or not.
That’s why the Tennessee Department of Economic Development (TNECD) and AMEND Consulting are partnering to help you win today’s war for talent.
If you’re ready to find ways to turn today’s talent shortage into a competitive advantage – JOIN US! We’re hosting a happening-only-once-in-Tennessee-event on November 30th. You will…
- Learn how culture effects your ability to attract and retain top talent
- See how Tennessee’s low unemployment and attractive business incentives makes your labor shortage especially challenging
- Discover tangible ways you can start winning the talent game – starting right now
- Master Millennials! Discover how to attract, retain, and develop top talent in ways that build your competitive advantage.
- Better compete in (and win) the War for Talent when you’re battling against companies like Amazon and other local powerhouses.
- Leverage automation to move current talent to higher priority projects
WHEN? NOVEMBER 30, 2017 FROM 7:30A TO 9:30A
WHERE? ONE CENTURY PLACE CONFERENCE CENTER (ROOM 104).
[su_button url=”http://amendllc.com/rsvp-tackling-tennessee-talent-crisis-event/” style=”bubbles” background=”#efb12d” size=”8″ center=”yes” desc=”Space Is Limited!”]RSVP NOW![/su_button]
Not quite ready to sign up?
Learn more about this exclusive event here.