Phase 1 - Timeline
- Effective Monday, May 4th, 2020
- In place through at least May 31, 2020
- We will reevaluate at the end of May
- Move to Phase two
- Or continue in Phase One
- We are still operating under the voluntary work from home policy
- Office will be “open” if you wish to work at the office or need to go in to collaborate.
- Masks are required in the open office space and conference rooms when shared
- Employees with underlying conditions are strongly encouraged to work remotely and avoid going into the office.
- Please continue to practice social distancing in the office (stay 6 ft from others at all times)
- Continue to protect others- If you feel sick, stay home- If someone in your household has symptoms, stay home
Office Entry & Visitor Policy
- Upon entry, all team members and visitors must stop at the “welcome station.
- Immediately take your temperature with the thermometer gun at your wrist and your neck. If your temperature is 100.2 or higher, you must go home immediately.
- After using, wipe the thermometer down with a disinfectant wipe and sanitize your hands.
- Wipe down your workstation before sitting down with a focus on the arm chair rests and work top. Wipe down your workstation when you are finished using it.
- Conferences rooms will be limited to:
-Small – 2 people
-Large – 6 people if you spread out (encouraging only 4 if at the table)
- Training Room – Work with Courtney to schedule and leverage the space to create social distancing.
- Virtual meetings are still highly encouraged. We ask that you carefully consider if meeting at the office is really beneficial. If so, please be incredibly diligent about following our safety protocols.
- We will only offer individually wrapped snacks for now (no shared bags of chips, etc.)
- We will still offer soda/beer. We recommend wiping the can down before drinking.
- Bottled water will be available. However, we ask that you bring your own reusable water bottled and fill up using the filtered water in the gym (wipe down after use).
- We ask that you bring bring your own reusable coffee mug/thermos if you want to use the Starbucks machine. Bonus points for creativity. We are going to save the nice white mugs should be reserved for guests.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available (and required to use) to wipe the touch screen on the Starbucks machine after each use.
- You should wipe all commonly shared areas/surfaces after use.
- Each hour, we will wipe down the following:
- All doorknobs/handles
- Coffee Machine
- Fridges in kitchen and gym
- Bathroom door stalls and handles
- Conference tables
- Printer screen